Meet The Blogger: A Guest Post (004)

MEET THE BLOGGER: 


Hello darling people! My name is Jordan Sky, I am a teenage aspiring novelist that knows how to do a whole bunch of things, but never has enough time to master them. I am a bibliophile, writer, extreme fan-girl, lover of photography, music junkie, and completely obsessed with werewolves.

MEET THE BLOG:


I started "Hidden" last year- I think -in around May. I'd had loads of blogs that weren't successful before and had thought I was just going to give up on the whole thing before this started; Hidden was sort of my last try.
Now, since I have grown in confidence and have received more of a favorable outcome my blog has grown so much, which is why I have a new name and design and such.
I try to focus on keeping this a record of my thoughts and photography. I've got lots of pictures as well as pieces of poetry, which sort of keep track of where my mind is throughout time.

MEET THE BLOGS WHO INSPIRED:


Um, can I name more than a couple?

Beloved Bluebird (belovedbluebird.blogspot.com); Eve of Womanhood (eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com);  Words Passing You By (wordspassingyouby.blogspot.com); Down By the Willows (downbythewillows.blogspot.com; and, of course, this beauty.

MEET THE FANDOMS:


My greatest passion is writing- as it has been since my first year of junior high. I also love forests and cold weather and poetry about nature. Aside from this my latest obsessions on a more fangirl-y note have been the relationship between the 11th Doctor and Amelia Pond, Hunger Games (seeing as the last one is coming out and I know I will be a mess of tears seeing as all of us who've read the book know what's coming), TFioS (I just got the opportunity to read it after the hype died down), and more than you'd ever care to read about.

SOME BLOGGER-TO-BLOGGER ADVICE:


Books, Movies, Poetry, Music, and Experiences are all exceedingly helpful (as simple as that may sound). Sometimes going out grocery shopping with your mom or dad even can bring on a sort of inspiration. You may end up observing a dialogue between two people that gives you ideas, or perhaps end up seeing a person with features so distinct and interesting you can't help but want to create a character after them.


+++

Wasn't that an awesome guest post? Thanks so much Jordan for doing this, it was a lot of fun getting to know more about you. Please check out her blog, it's fabulous. <3  If anyone is interested in doing a guest post just check out this post. :) Or if you have any questions, just email me! I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP. <3


You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie