[ Merry Christmas Eve ]

hello my beautiful Cookies. <3 I thought I would share with you, two of my favorite Christmas songs.

Andy Williams - "It's the most wonderful time of the year"

And...
Brenda Lee - Jingle Bell Rock


 Welp, guess what day it is...?!!?!?! You got it! Christmas Eve! \(•-•)/ 
I bet you all are very excited, I know I am. :} Tonight we are going to my grandparents house to have dinner and open up presents, and then tomorrow... I have no idea what we have planned tomorrow. O.o We're usually lazy on Christmas day and/or go to my grandparents house and to church. 
My grandma just got back from her stay at the hospital and is doing okay. Please keep her in your prays for me. <3 Thank you.

Hope you all have a family-filled day. <3

xx Mackenzie 

You Might Also Like

3 happy thoughts

  1. That sounds fun!! :) I don't have many plans today, pretty much all I'm doing is making stocking stuffers for my family. Tomorrow we're doing more, as my cousins and grandfather are coming over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well someone must have positively & creatively inspired me! you've been nominated: http://beauteimparfait.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie