happy birthday Rosie ♥

 Today is a very special day, because on this day, sixteen years ago-- at 12:29 pm-- my Rosie was born. <3 Yes, today is Rose's sweet sixteenth birthday! \(•-•)/

[ don't ask where I got this photo, just be glad I found one. •-• ]

"Happy Birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday to you... 
Happy Birthday dear Rosie, 
Happy Birthday to you."

*sniffles* She's growing up so fast. But don't worry Rosie, we're going to be young together-- forever and ever! •-• Yeah, be jelly. *coughs and clears throat* Anyways... I would like to do the honors of telling each and every one of you 16 things I love about the one and only Rose. *grins evilly and rubs hands together* Let's get started, shall we?

1.


You are: AMAZING
Why? You always ask me that and I can never give you a good answer. You're just amazing, in so many ways. There's not one person like you, in a good way of course. I honestly love to look up to you. And I love all the things you do.

2. 
 You are: BEAUTIFUL
Not just in looks, but in way you are.

3. 
You are: CARING
You care about my feelings and about me. I deeply admire that. 

4. 
You are: WEIRD
Okay, I know what you're thinking and stop thinking that. Okay? Stawp. You are weird in the best way possible. It's more like even though when I'm weird you don't think I've gone crazy. We can both be weird with each other and I love that. 

5.  


You are: FUNNY

One of the main things I really love about you is your humor. You make me laugh in the best way, and I just love laughing. Make meh feel good. •-•

6. 
You are: MY OTHER HALF
I swear, we were meant to be. •-•
7.  
You are: TRUSTWORTHY 

I can trust you with honestly, anything. You are very understanding, which leads to the next one. •-•

8. 
You are: UNDERSTANDING 

Even when I don't make sense whatsoever. •-•

9. 
You are: LOVELY

you are what it means. •-•

10. 

You are: SWEET

11. 

You are: INSPIRATIONAL

Just take a look at her blog, you'll know what I mean. •-•

12. 
You are: [a] WRITER

And an amazing writer to be exact. <3

13. 
You are: CREATIVE 

You guys should see what she made me for Christmas, and if you don't believe me just check out her blog designs. O-O

14. 
You are: [a] FANGIRL

Oh yeah baby, up top. (•-•)/

15. 

You are: [a] FRIEND

My best friend. A wonderful friend. The kind of friend everyone should have. Thank you, for being mine. <3

16. 

You are: YOU

You are the best you there could be, so be you and always be you. <3 Because I love YOU. 
Rose my dear, you are a star. A star that I look up at and admire. There are over a million stars in the world, but none of them could ever amount to you, your star. 

I could have gone on forever, but my mind isn't cooperating with me right now. -_- But I hope you had a special birthday, because you deserve it. <3

Happy Birthday Baby. 

*hug attacks and glitter fights*

xoxo,
 Kenz

You Might Also Like

10 happy thoughts

  1. Happy birthday Rosie! {It's also my blog anniversary! XD}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far the most amazing and adorable blog post I have seen all week. I hope you have an amazing birthday, Rosie! You deserve it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Rose!! :)
    this post is so beautiful, Mackenzie. someday i hope to have a friendship as sweet as yours and Rose's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Rose! Everything you said about her is true about both of you. •-•

    xoxo,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Rose!!! I hope you had the sweetest sweet 16

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Rose!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAH KENZ I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY! *COUGH*THIS IS GORGEOUS AND PERFECT AND LOVERLY AND GOSH, IT'S EPIC. <--agreeing with mah jessie, what you said about rosie is true about you, too. <3 but how can our rose be 16?! •-• whoa. BUT THIS POST I MEAN IT'S SO *sobs* SO BEAUTIFUL AND . . . yes, it gave me the feels. i think it was in a good way, this time. because meh rosie and meh kenz are the flawless-est duo there ever was. happy birthday, darling rose! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (late) Brithday Rosie! This is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen! The first cute thing is a picture of bunny and a puppy sleeping. Wait no.....this is even cuter than that! HAHAHAHA sometimes I don't even know what I am saying. Goodbye and happy birthday rose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie