what are you thankful for?

What are you thankful for this thanksgiving? 

I am thankful for; 

*in no specific order

Family-- always, always thankful for my family. 

Friends-- also always thankful for that.

Life-- sometimes we take it for granted. 

Food-- <3_<3 

Home-- "There's no place like home."

My dog-- she brightens my day everyday. 

Love-- I am thankful for love.

Memories-- in which I hold closely.

Books-- books are amazing. 'nuff said.

My fandoms-- in which have given me happiness, joy, and close friends. 

Writing-- it brings good to the world.  

Blogging-- it has given me a lot of things to be thankful for. Thank you all for the smiles you have put on my face. :}

Laughing-- which has provided smiles.

My grandma-- who was not able to be with us on Thanksgiving due to chemo. she is a big part of my life and I will always be thankful for her. 

Rose-- who has given me a lot of reasons and happiness. I am deeply thankful for you, Rosie. 

+ many other things. 


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Tell me what you are thankful for. :)

xx

You Might Also Like

5 happy thoughts

  1. I know,I wish Mimi was with us this Thanksgiving,I miss making stuffing with her although you were an amazing stuffing buddy! I'm super Thankful for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for family. friends. church. Jesus. books. so much more.

    Okay, this is weird but I have a little sister names Lila and a dog named Molly. I think I remember you saying a while back that that is York digs name too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm thankful for many of those things as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thy list is ever more beautiful than mine would be, if it chanced i made one. also, i am thankful for everything on it (yours). nevermind your dog is yours/i haven't met your family+grandma, if they make you grateful, they are approved. #anxioussmile

    xx les

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie