[ story inspiration ]

I like to go on Pinterest and/or Tumblr and look at photos for story inspiration. It helps me come up with writing ideas, since I have horrible writers block. >.<
I thought I would share a few that look like they might have a story behind them, but it is up to you to figure out that story. :) 


I don't know why but I really love this photo. O.o

"Fire."

My new profile picture, don't you just love it? <3_<3

I wanna try and draw this. o-o



this reminded me of Narnia. o.o

What do you think? Any ideas that have popped into your head? 

xx

[ photos via Pinterest and Tumblr ]


You Might Also Like

5 happy thoughts

  1. Is the fifth picture from a book? It just looks like it was a scene from a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely see opportunity.... :) Mind if I steal any of these at some point? :P

    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do people take these pics? They are amazing and wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aslan?? #ehehe . . . indeed, every picture speaks with a million stories. kenz for the win (for the 100th time :) !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie