new blog | | updates

Pageviews: 5,327

Followers: 47 

Most Popular post: Soar Free

Comments: 660

I just want to take the time to thank you all for being so awesome and giving me the best experience while blogging. ^ up there is just a little update on how my blog has been doing since I first started, and I must admit I did not expect this. You all are just too amazing for words and I'm just so happy to have you guys. I wish I could just pick you all up and hug you... "You're as cute as a button, every single on of you." -Marcel 

So, yeah... Thank you, and I WUVERS YOU! 

Now... for my announcement! 

*droll roll*

... I started a new blog! :) Strictly for (short) stories and anything to do with writing. 





>>>>>  l i n k  <<<<<

I probably won't be posting on it that much, maybe once a week when I have a story idea going. :) 
It would mean so much to me if you do follow. <3 

I hope you all are having a good weekend so far... why must it be chilly outside? 

thank you for reading! 



You Might Also Like

13 happy thoughts

  1. Awesome! Congratulations on your blogs success... I am already following your new blog and can't wait to enjoy your amazingly talented writings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kennedy! :D

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. OHHH, Mackenzie, congrats!
    And the BSE quote.... <3

    Girl, we haven't talked in basically forever. Remind me to comment more!

    ~Madeline~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Madeline! :D

      haha, ikr. ;)

      Oh my gosh, I know! I was just thinking about you! :O

      thank you for commenting!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. good, very good. Les has approved. ;)

    oh, and Kayla H.? lookie who's blog's one of the tabs on Kenz's screenshot! you're famous! XD

    and really Kenz, you make me heart to smile with your brilliantness. it's good for the soul.

    xx Les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Les! That means a lot to me! :)

      haha, yep. You're famous Kayla! ;)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Oh and I just saw that your weather is chilly. I will trade my 112 degree weather with you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm sure it won't be long before you get 10,000 views. :) Haha Marcel is hilarious! And I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories on your writing blog!
    - your friend, Priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Priya! :D

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  6. Awesome! I already followed. ;)
    xx
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie