\\ torn \\


teary eyes
wheatherd
torn
something you may not recognise
she wears clothes she’s never worn
torn
she’s just a girl
making her way through this world
give her a break
for pete's sake
deep inside she's just blind.

\\ torn \\

where did those words come from? O_o I was just brushing my teeth this morning and all of a sudden they came to me. sorry if it's a little really dramatic. I just wanted to share them with you. even though they aren't good, like at all. :P I don't even think I was rhyming properly...
anyways, what are your plans for the fourth? :)
I believe tonight my family and I are going for a boat ride to watch fireworks over the lake.
and one more thing before I leave...
so when I logged on today I could not believe my eyes.
40 followers.
40!
I am so happy, thank you all so much for following my blog and listening to my random words.
I really appreciate it. Love you all. <3

have a beautiful day!


update: make that 41 followers! =O

You Might Also Like

12 happy thoughts

  1. That's awesome! You should check out the song Torn by Natalie Imbruglia. :) Congrats!!! :D :D I dont really have any plans for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover of Torn by Cassadee Pope is better in my opinion. :p But yeah, Kenzie, you've probably heard One Direction's version of it already, am I right? ;)

      Delete
    2. Awesome Priya! I haven't heard that one, but I will be sure to check it out! :)

      thank you for reading. <3

      And Sarah, I have heard both versions and I love them <3 I actually always loved the one by Cassadee Pope before One Direction sang it. :)

      thank you for the comments. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Before you know it, Kenz, it'll be 4100. Listen to your little Leslie. She know's what she's saying. *-*

    The words. They're beautiful. I find it refreshing when a poem doesn't rhyme but it's still epic. I call them whimsys. So yes, brilliant whimsy.

    LOOOVVVE LLOOOVVVE LOOOVVEEEE YOUUUUUU!!!!! o-o

    xxLes (or Leslie) (or Leslie Violet) (or Kenz'z Little Fangirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHH!!!! Again. AGAIN. You just made this little frown, turned all the way around.
      Thank you. THank you, thank you, thank YOU! <3 There are honestly not enough 'thank yous' in the world to describe how grateful I am for your meaningful words.

      dahh... I'm blushing. And I'm speechless.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. :) I love makin frowns go *psshhew* away. Er something like that. The thank yous? I agree. Keep smiling that gorgeous, warm smile.

      xxLeslie

      Delete
  3. Girl. Your killing me here. Did I just hear you say those words weren't even good? Obviously they were cause you got me fan girling over here. I think I need some sort of shot. Like "Oh boy! I have to go get meh Mackenzie Rae shot before I die!" NOT KIDDING. I went on a boat ride once. Same thing. To watch fireworks. I am seasick though so....yeah. XD Anyhoran....I love it! Ok this is getting long but I don't care. I am going to say ONE more thing. Kenz, whenever I am feeling sad or mad. I get on the computer and without even knowing I click on your blog. It like...that is my little thing that makes me happy again. Your blog. It makes me happy. I love it. Have an AWESOEM day and...yeah! Love ya.
    -Aimee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sry. I spelled AWESOME wrong XD

      Delete
    2. Oh Aimee, I think I might cry ( tears of happiness of course ). You just made my week. <3 I love you. Thank you so much, I honestly cannot thank you enough... I-I'm speechless... I don't know what to say! You are wayyy too good for me. <3
      Seasick? that is the worst! :( We didn't end up going for a boat ride. It ended up raining and we had a power outage for three hours. >.< Not fun.
      I am soooo happy that my blog can do that for you. <3 I am proud to say that you are one of my most loyal follower. <3

      have a beautiful day!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Ahh Mackenzie, that poem is amazing. I love it so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Hannah! :) <3

      have a wonderful day.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie