// writing. //


                                                                                I love this quote. 

Write. Writing. Words. Wonders.




        Writing is just like reading, except it's reading from our minds. 


     Writing is another escape from reality. 

      It's also a way to express yourself. 
                    
I love writing. 

No matter what I'm writing, I feel only words can help me understand my feelings.  Help me express myself. 
I love words. I fall for them. For those luscious words.  Not all words are true, only the words from your heart. Write from your heart, for those are the only true words. 

Speak from the mind.

Write from the heart. 


Write from your heart \\ Use your Words




Note: ( You guys see a pattern in my recent posts? ;) ) 

You Might Also Like

10 happy thoughts

  1. Mackenzie, I don't know how you do it. You truley are amazing. Whenever you post something it completely makes my day! I love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, oh my gosh, thank you so much! :) Your comment made my day, I honestly don't know how to thank you. <3

      Thanks for being an awesome follower.

      Keep being beYOUtiful.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love this post! I LOVE to write. I can express myself and I just love everything about it! <3 :) Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. "writing is just like reading, but it's reading from our minds."

    why, just why are you so amazing?

    ahh i love you. <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, stop it. -_- Your posts are so flawless, it hurts. Just stop, mkay? Mkay.

    Y U SO FLAWLESS?!

    loaf you <3
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * giggles * Oh girly, you're immune. •-•

      I loaf you Rosie. <3


      P.S. I fangirled when I saw your comment. •-• hehe... yep.

      Delete
  5. Loved the post! I often can express myself better through writing. I'm shy in "real" life but writing on my blog helps me express my inner self and I don't feel afraid :)
    Thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Britt. :)

      I feel the exact same way.

      Thank YOU for reading. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. I love your post! In fact I love them all. :) Keep it up, k'ay? Have a wonderful day Kenzie!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much dear. <3

      And thank you for commenting \ reading! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie