|| reading. ||

Reading.


I simply love to read.
I honestly don't know how people 'dislike' reading! 
I really don't.

Books.
Books are so beautiful... the way their words flow onto paper and take you to so many places you've never been before, or ever will be. 


Books are an escape. They are my escape.
From when I don't want to deal with life. Or drama. Or stress.

Need a break?


Grab a book.
Any book. There's always something for everyone whether it's romance, action, historic... There's a book for everyone.

I have to confess that, I never really liked reading. I couldn't find the right kind of books I liked to read. Also because I am a slower reader. I just don't want to miss out on anything if I'm reading too fast. * wink wink *

But now...
I cannot go a day without reading.

If I don't have a book to read, I feel lost...empty...like half of me is gone.  

I mean, do I even really need a job? I could go without food. I could.

I prefer to read over...lots of things.
I carry a book with me wherever I go. I always have one in my bag, just in case there's a free chance where I can get some reading in.

If you don't read, surly you are missing out on a lot. 



Find someone who loves to read, and let that person take you on so many adventures.



I want a boy who reads. I don't care about looks or perfection. I like someone who reads. :)





So, pretty much what I'm trying to say is... Read. Read, read, read, read! Find yourself a book that you might be interested in ( there's always something ), pick it up and take yourself into a whole other world. :)



|| Sorry for the lack of posting lately, there's a lot going on. I hope this makes up for it. :) 
Comment what you thought, and thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day. <3  || 



You Might Also Like

16 happy thoughts

  1. I loved this post, Kenzie!!! NERDS RULE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Ikr!? XD

      Thanks for the epic comment Sarah <3

      We fangirls need to stick together! XD

      xoxo
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. Totally agree with you!! I always feel so lost whenever I'm between books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know! Books can carry you away! I'm reading a book right now, called Follow My Leader. It's about this boy who goes blind and gets a guide dog. I just started it, so I don't really know where it's gonna go. :D One of my favorite things about reading - it can go in so many different directions! The book is geared towards younger people, with small words and stuff, but I'm still enjoying it. :D Great post! (Sorry this is so long haha! I have no idea what I just said.)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those kind of books! :D And who cares if its toward younger kids, its still a book. :)
      Thanks so much for the wonderful comment! <3

      I love hearing from you! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. I think people who ''dislike'' books don't have a ''movie'' playing on in their heads when they read. I guess they just don't get that when they read, so it's just looking at words to them. I wouldn't know because I like to read, but I think it's that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally have to agree with you on this one. :) They need to use their imaginations! :D

      Thanks so much for commenting! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. Great post! I use to love to read books, then I didn't enjoy it anymore, but now I love to read them! I am like obsessed with the Little House on the Prairie books and the show. :D Love your blog gurl B-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome. I like romance and fairytales! I also like action. You have an amazing talent for writing! Have you ever thought about becoming an author?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much. That means so much to me. You always leave the sweetest comment! :D
      I would love to be an author one day, it's one of the many things I want to do! haha :) I'm not sure if I will though, I'm not that great at writing. :P But thank you, again, so much. <3

      Have a wonderful day. :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING MY BUTTON ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!1

      Delete
    3. You're very welcome! :D Thank YOU for putting my button on your blog. :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  7. love love love love love love reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fangirling + Books = MY LIFE. <3

    Ah, I love this post, Kenzie. It's probably my favorite post of yours. <3

    xx emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's my life. :)

      Thank you so much, Emma! <3 :)

      xoxo
      Kenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie