{ the fashion tag. }


Thank you Sarah V. for tagging me! :D

1. How would you describe your style?
cute, comfy, artsy, sometimes preppy. 

2. What are your wardrobe staples?
hmm.. Nothing very exciting at the moment. Jeans, shorts, plain shirts, bottom up shirts, skirts, and lots of pajama bottoms. <3 

3. Most expensive clothing item you own?
Hmm... Not quite sure, probably a top I got for my birthday from Free People or a sundress I got, also for my birthday, from Anthropologie. 
4. Most wanted item?
Ugh, this is so hard... Just check out my Fashion board  on Pinterest and that will explain why. 

5. Favorite designer?
I don't really have a favorite. 

6. How much do you spend on clothing?
$25-$30 

7. Favorite places to shop?
Hmm.. J.Crew, Abercrombie & Fitch, Holister, Free People... I don't know, it all depends. :)

8. Favorite Fragrance?
Too much perfume kind of bother's my sinuses, so I try to take away from fragrance. :P 

9. Favorite way to do your hair?
I love braids. So I either braid my hair or leave it in a messy bun. :) 

10. Most prized possession?
Probably I ring that I have had since I was five. 

And I tag... Whoever wants to do this awesome tag! :)

\\ Thanks for reading. \\

You Might Also Like

4 happy thoughts

  1. "Cool...... REALLY cool....."

    - Zayn Malik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked reading this! :D You seem to have the same style as my older sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I don't believe I've thanked you properly for sharing my blog button on your sidebar! <3 You're amazing, and that's all there is to it. :D

      Delete
  3. Aww thank you, but I think you're the amazing one here! :) Thanks for commenting, it really makes my day hearing from you! :)

    xoxo

    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie