spring.





Spring. 


The beginning of a new start. 

Spring,

The smell of fresh bloomed flowers.

The scent of words on paper.

Time to get ready for more summers.

Thank God, our creator. 

The re-birth of carnations. 

Celebrations.

Wind chimes.

 Beautiful designs.

Warmer weather.  

Spring is new. 

And I love you. 
written by me. 


\\ Spring is one of my favorite seasons ( besides summer ), I have lots to look forward to. Spring is also a very beautiful season. I love walking outside and seeing buds on the trees. Warm weather here I come! I can't wait to go to the lake. 
Anyone have any summer plans?  //



{ Note: *jumps up and down with joy* Ahhh!!! I now have 21 followers!! XD Thank you all sooo much for following my blog. Keep being beautiful you. <3 }


{ photo source }

You Might Also Like

12 happy thoughts

  1. Beautiful poem Mackenzie! And I cannot wait for summer! I'll be going to summer camp for the first time, and I'll be turning 16!! :) I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah. <3 :) That sounds awesome!

      Thanks for commenting!

      Have a wonderful day. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Lovely poem, Kenzie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poems. They're so purty. They make my heart like, toast. Like my heart is a pop tart and then once I read a poem, it's in the toaster. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha beautiful Meena XD

      Now I'm hungry...

      Delete
  4. Beautiful poem Mackenzie :) I wish I could write poems, but they never turn out. :( I know, Spring is so new. It's the start of new things!

    (((((big hug)))))
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much. I honestly cannot write poems, that one took me forever to make up. :P haha I am sure you are better at poems than me. :)

      Thanks for commenting!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. so beautiful. <3 i love your blog!
    xo || jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessie <3 :)

      Thanks for commenting. <3

      Delete
  6. That is so awesome! You have a god given talent. I love all the words you used in that! I love summer. I love all the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Aimee <3 That means a lot to me! :)

      thanks for commenting. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie