5 Books to Read in the New Year

I've been on a reading binge lately,

so I thought I'd share with you some of the books I am reading in the New Year.


That TBR pile tho.

Okay, you may already know that I like to buy my books. Some may think of it as a waste of money, but personally, I think it's a way of getting on that Hoarders show. Amiright? Plus, you get to own all the books you've read! Don't get me wrong, the library system is pure genius. It's just not for me.
What does this have to do with anything? Well, I'm glad you asked!
...I have no idea. I think I just wanted to show you what my physical to-be-read pile looks like.


These are only some of the books I plan on reading this year. The reason why I am showing it to you is because I am determined to finish these books this year. Shall we check out some of the one's I am eager to get my nose into?

1. WE WERE LIARS by E. Lockhart


After waiting three years to get my hands on this book, I finally got it. And I already finished it!
I'm still a little unsure on how to rate this. I mean, the writing was everything. I had no idea what to expect from this book. It was different but in a good way. And allow me to say that I totally predicted the "truth". Well, part of it. Can I get an awkward high five? Yes? No? Maybe?

2. DOROTHY MUST DIE by Danielle Paige 


This is what I am currently read. My brother got it for me back in the fall and I've finally gotten around to read it. Which I'm glad because I LOVE IT. Like, I had no idea I'd like it this much. o-o I've never been a huge fan of The Wizard of Oz or modern day remakes of fairy tales, but I am really enjoying this. *cough* Nox *cough* heart eyes *cough* sigh.

3. CROWN OF MIDNIGHT by Sarah J. Maas


I recently finished Throne of Glass and let me just say: *makes grabby hands at the second book* GIMME GIMME GIMME! 

4. HEIR OF FIRE by Sarah J. Maas


*cough* Team Chaol *cough*

5. LADY MIDNIGHT by Cassandra Clare


*insert deathly fangirl like screams here* ... I cannot wait to read this. I want to finish Clockwork Princess (I know, I am so ashamed of myself) before I start Lady Midnight. But can we talk about the cover for a minute? OH. MY. GOSH. I can't even what there is to even. <3

Thanks for reading my bookish update.

Let me know some of the books you are reading this year. I'd love to hear from you. 

xx

You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie