25.12.16

My family and I went away for Christmas this year, to some place as cold as the North Pole. This was our very first time not being home on Christmas Day, so I thought I'd share a few of the moments I captured along the way.





















It was our dog's first vacation, which was very interesting. It consisted of whining, not eating her kibble, and sniffing everything. Though she kept my poor mother captive in our cabin, it was a delightful trip. (Besides the cramped car ride there and back- where I may or may not have lost feeling in both of my feet- various times- as well as my bottom.)
One of my favorite parts of the trip was the gorgeous bookstore that was placed directly across from the Starbucks on Main Street. Now, as you can see from the outside, it had beautiful charm. For some reason, I assumed that it was an old, probably used bookstore, with aged trinkets. But that didn't stop me from going inside. I immediately fell in love when my eyes spotted some of my favorite reads (which made me realize they did, indeed, have a Young Adult section!) and the art supplies that encased a huge section of the tiny bookstore. There were cute cards and journals that a writer would fawn over. It was not a dusty old bookstore after all! It was much more than that. AND Holding Up the Universe was displayed in their window case! If only I had an exact replica up the street from my house, then I'd be elated to grab myself an application. 

Although I am already talking your ear off, I'd like to share with you the Blogger Yearbook I'm in! If you wanna see an awkward yearbook quote from moi and some epic things that happened in 2016, check it out. ;)

Thanks for popping in. I hope the new year brings you good, my friend. 

xx



You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie