just a friendly reminder


you are awesome
you are beautiful
you are amazing;
just as you are
nobody can compare
to the exquisite soul
that is within you
you are loved
you are wanted
you matter.
do not forget to feed and water yourself
just like a plant; you need to grow.
live your life to the fullest
help others
and be spectacular.   


You Might Also Like

2 happy thoughts

  1. woah. Hi I'm new to the whole Blogspot thing but this is by far my favourite blog. I love everything about it!! Well done and keep on writing, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That truly means a lot to me. <3

      xx Kenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie