a grand announcement + photoshoot

 




models featured in this shoot: lila, neeli, samantha, and moi (kenzie)


I apologize for the far too many photos featuring myself. With all honesty, I really liked these pictures of me-- scratch that-- I really like my outfit. Also, in my defence... My sister wanted to take these photos and I was her only eager model. Desperate times call for desperate measures, am I right?

Okay, now for the good stuff... 


I have wonderful news to share with you all, so please... LISTEN TO ME. Are you listening to me? Hello? Are you? Can you hear me? How about now? Can you hear me now? Hello? HELLO?! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

Oh, I'm so happy I have your attention now. :) So, I've been working on a wonderful project with a bunch of wonderful, amazing, aesthetic bloggers. It's truly amazing and feels so surreal. I really want you all to check it out and get a closer look into what we've all been working on for you. 

What have you been working on? You ask.

Well, allow me to give you the clearest answer there is. CLICK HERE. Yup, that's all you gotta do. That website will fill you in on all the details and answer any questions you have regarding the projects. I'm very excited for this and I will definitely tell you all more about it soon. 

Please check it out, I want you to see what I've been doing instead of blogging-- besides taking photos of course. ;)

xx


You Might Also Like

1 happy thoughts

  1. What a fun photoshoot. I bet it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie