FEAR



As of recently, my brain has engrossed in the topic of... fear.

Our whole lives revolve around fear and all the complications that come with it. No matter how big or small you are, there is always something you are afraid of. Even tigers have fears. Even villains have fears! Basically, we all have fears, and I believe that it is important to identify those fears once they surface.

Why fear, you ask? Well, I'm happy to answer that for you. Fear isn't something that appears vividly, it often takes a while to uncover the hidden components that make up that trepidation. And it took a while to let it hit me, but I actually realized that I am so afraid. Of what? Everything.

And yes, that may be an exaggeration. And yes, I'm not afraid of certain things today that I used to be afraid of, but it seems that fear has its way of finding me.

First of all, there's the fear of life- which you'd assume that could sum up all those annoying components of fear (because, you know, one fear leads to another which leads to another one and so on), but that is not how it works.

The fear of life leads to the fear of the future. Which consists of the following fears: getting a job, living on my own, paying bills, going to college full time, managing time, etc.
Then there are the fears that are just mentally exhausting. For instance; the fear of getting hurt. There's also the fear of being rejected. The fear of disappointing. The fear of noise. The fear of being insignificant. The fear of being significant. The fear of loving and anger. The fear of letting go. The fear of not existing to another. The fear of falling for someone new. The fear of them falling for someone new. The fear of hurting you. The fear of regret. The fear of being replaced. The fear of blaming myself. The fear of being alone. The fear of not being alone. The fear of sadness and overwhelment. The fear of being ignored and annoying. The fear of change. The fear of not changing. The fear of not being enough. The fear of failing. The fear of being known. The fear of being unknown. The fear of being mocked. The fear of being disliked. The fear of being flawed. The fear of my flaws being visible. The fear of loss. The fear of attachment. The fear of being creative. The fear of writing. The fear of wasting time. The fear of doing. The fear of... fear.

So, there are a lot of fears out there. I have a lot of fears (those above were just some of them). They are my anchors, and not in the best way. They stop me from making the right choices, or any choices for that matter.

The best possible thing someone with an abundance of fears is to identify them and be like: "Hey, that scares me but it's okay because I identified that fear."

Once your fears have become identified, it will now be easier to control them. Fears do come and go, but what helps while they have made themselves comfortable inside our brains is to go: "Okay, I'm going to go do something that is utterly terrifying, and I know you don't like it but you don't have a say in what I do. Mkay?" And usually that just makes them pack up and leave. Some of them are stubborn, yes, but if landlords can do it, you can too.

What are you afraid of? Identify your fears and be totally okay with it. Do NOT let them control you. You got this. They're only temporarily. But you... You're here to stay. ;)

xx 

You Might Also Like

1 happy thoughts

  1. This is such a good post. Fear can really tie you down if your not certain of the thing that causes it. So glad I was his and thank you for your thoughts on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie