5 Years a Blogger

Please read through or skip to the bottom for an important message- thank you.


As of February 1st, I officially became a blogger for exactly five whole years. Can you believe it? Me neither. That's, like, half a decade.

Which means I was fourteen-years-old. Which also means I am now, yes, nineteen! Yup. Thats right... I'm nine + ten. Guess I gotta go change my sidebar info there (but I'll do it later because I am a procrastinator-- score for rhyming!).

I suppose you are probably hoping that I will reflect upon my old blogging days, huh? Well, I'm not going to do that. Come on, you know exactly why. We've all gone through that phase where when we look back, we just kinda go: "Oh my gosh, you foolish soul. Why did you have to put that on the internet? Oh my gosh, delete. Delete it now." But hey, I still do that when I look at posts from a couple months ago. *shudders*

Hmm... Okay, maybe I am the slightest bit curious as to what my very firsts post on the interweb was about.

*shuffles on over to my ye olde doll blog (which is now private, meaning you can't see it- HAH!)*

*scrolls through posts- cringes at some of the subject titles and the overuse of exclamation points*

... Okay, bad idea! Bad idea! *exits tab out and clears history* o-o

Let's just stick to the original plan. *clears throat and pulls out flashcards*





5 Years ago, I became a blogger...


Over that time period, I never exactly considered myself a blogger. I always just addressed it as "Oh, I have a blog". However, being a blogger and just having a blog are two different things. It's like there's the journal, and then there's the writer. Two completely different things, yet they still need each other to be what they are. You feel me? No? Okay.

I started off my first year, blogging about American Girl dolls, and little postings that involved my daily life. I simply wanted to heard. And as cheesy as it sounds... I wanted friends.

And I made lots of internet friends. Most of them come and go, but I keep in touch with the ones who have decided to stay.

I've had my ups and downs with blogging. There have been times when I just didn't feel it. Then there were times when I missed it, like missing a childhood toy. Yes, I have had considered quitting for good. But... I always come back. Always. So, don't freak out when I haven't posted in awhile, I'm probably just taking a break. ;) 

My blogging journey has helped me grow into the person I am today. And you know what? I actually like who I am today. I'm not perfect, I know that, but it's okay. I'm okay with being me. 
I wouldn't be this person if it weren't for all the moments that have been carving tools; shaping and molding me. I wouldn't be her if it weren't for the people who decided to reply back, my family, my grandmother, and her

Thank you, to all of you.

Through the years, my posts have slowly shaped with me. I went from (like I said above) dolls, to little writing pieces, and fangirling about my fandoms. Now, I'm starting to find my niche- through positivity. That's where I think I want to be. I want to help my readers become inspired and get through their day. 

So... here comes the part where I ask if you guys could help me follow my niche. 

Here is a questionnaire for you. There's only a few questions and it takes no more than ten to fifteen minutes at the most.





Powered by Typeform


It would truly mean a lot if you could fill this out, and if you don't have time now- please come back anytime you want to finish. :)

Thank you to everyone who has kept with me and encouraged me through these blogging years. There will be more to come, so make yourself comfortable. ;) And I am very proud to say that I am a blogger.


Thanks for reading, thanks for supporting.

xx


You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie