Goals- should they be prioritized?


“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” ― Albert Einstein

--

 every year i try to make goals that i want to accomplish in the new year, and every year i never follow through. you see, me and goals don't really mix. i make small ones sometimes, and those might be accomplished, but there's a bigger chance that will soon to be forgotten within the first few days in january. 

with that said; should i prioritize goals for this new year? or should i just drop everything and watch netflix?

honestly, goals are so so so so important. people who have goals are genuinely a lot more happy. this year, i want to be happy. i want to be carefree. i want to live. 

i suppose those could be my overall goals for the year, i'll work on the specifics. 

this past year, i've been drawing a bit more, reading a bit less, and watching a whole lot of shows, but also going to church a lot more. i want to work on all of those things in 2016.

in the meantime, let's all work on being positive, spirited, and creative.

you should all sign up for this amazing newsletter to start of a fabulous year. you won't regret it- especially if you are like me and want to better yourself for the new year. click HERE to sign up (it's free by the way).

i love you, and happy 2016.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages