Meet The Blogger: A Guest Post (010)

Hello my beautiful readers. <3 As you can see, I've been procrastinating on these guest posts. I know, I am so incredibly ashamed of myself for posting them so late. I hope you can forgive me.

...please?

And with that said, here is a guest post by one of my lovely readers. :) It was sent in a WHILE ago, so just keep that in mind when reading.

MEET THE BLOGGER: 


 We are actually 2 friends who co-blog (we occasionally have a 3rd friend too).

Piper: I like to take pictures and binge watch netflix, I like to sing at the top of my lungs and play my ukulele (gus) I like to laugh until my stomach hurts and sleep in my hammock in the back yard, and pretend like I'm camping. I love spoken word poetry, and basically any songs with emotions, piano music is my favorite thing ever. I adore it a lot. Above all, my goal is to Glorify God in all I do. He is the biggest part, and most important thing in my life.

Oaks: Salutations, am I the person under your bed, the nightmares you could never shake, and the darkness you're always running from?
 I'm glad to say, I don't believe I am any of those.
But I suppose a little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men. Apologies, just breaking into some Willy Wonka.
Any who,  I am someone who prays to always be full of joy. I believe in listening to the unheard. I trust in always going into the unknown. I hope to see some righteous sights and glorify Jesus in all that I do. Also, lets talk about how much I love chickens.



MEET THE BLOG:



We just started Oaks and Piper last week, but the idea has been a thing for a while. We want to document + inspire with our adventures as well as show that adventure is everywhere, you just have to find it. It focuses on our travelings/ writings/ strangeness that is us. 



MEET THE BLOGS WHO INSPIRED:

MEET THE FANDOMS:


VW BUSES. Man I could talk about them forever, I am currently saving up for one. It's teaching me patience. ALSO television wise, Sherlock + Gilmore girls are my current addictions.


SOME BLOGGER-TO-BLOGGER ADVICE:


Make sure you're passionate about the things you're blogging about, if you need inspiration, then go outside and look at the stars. Trust me, it almost always helps me.



+++

Thank you so much, Oaks and Piper, for your wonderful guest post! Again, I am so sorry it took me so long to get it up. It was so nice to get to know some newer bloggers. :) Their blog is aboslutely gorgeous and I suggest you guys should check it out. <3

pea ess: I'M FREE. YESTERDAY I HAD MY FINAL EXAM AND NOW I AM FREE TO READ/DRAW/WRITE/BLOG/BINGE WATCH NETFLIX. o-o


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages