Blogtober: Day Twenty

Hello my lovely cookies. <3 Today I will be doing Noor's fabulous halloween tag! I can't wait to get started. >.<



1- What year did you first go trick-or-treating?


I have absolutely no idea, I've gone trick-or-treating my whole life. >.<

2- Favorite kind of candy?


Erm... must you ask me this?! Hehe, I don't know. I have a thing for Snickers. ;)

3- What are you going to be this year?


I don't exactly know yet (oops) but I want it to be a surprise. ;)

4 - Favorite costume you've had?


I gotta say, my Katniss costume was pretty awesome. I went as her twice, both times were really cool. I've also been really awesome witches a few times. I think those costumes always looked best. :)


5 - Favorite spooky creature?


I'd have to say ghosts, or spiders. The ones with the cute faces of course. ;) Like this:
ISN'T THAT JUST THE CUTEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?!?!

6 - How hyped do you get for Halloween?


Oh, I dunno, it's- DID SOMEONE SAY HALLOWEEN?!? 

7 - Halloween Pinteresty thing that you've always wanted to try?


Um... I don't really know. I'd have to go look really quick- brb.

K, back! And I found this:


Hey, the funny thing is... I went to this pumpkin place and they had these ghosts in their gift shop and my mom and I were wondering how to make them ourselves! I'm so glad I found this, I'll have to try it out next year. :)



8- Favorite part of Halloween?


Getting to dress up as anything you want and going trick-or-treating with the fam. I have so many precious halloween memories.


9 - Orange or black?


BLACK. BLACK ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.


Let me know if any of you did this tag or any other halloween tag too. :) 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages