Meet The Blogger: A Guest Post (006)

MEET THE BLOGGER: 


To tell you a little about myself...
My name is Anna.
I love to read.  My favorite book series are the Percy Jackson series and the Chaos Walking trilogy.
I also like to write, but not as much as I love to read.
I dance, listen to music, and play Violin intermediately.  
I love rainy afternoons, tea, new pens, clean paper, and photography.
I usually wear black shirts and my hair in a ponytail/braid.
I enjoy drawing, particularly Manga and Zentangle.
My favorite music artist is Taylor Swift, and my favorite authors are Rock Rhiordan, Jane Austen, and Patrick Ness.  And I can't forget Shakespeare.  
I'm a bit crazy, but kind of quiet until you get to know me.


MEET THE BLOG:


I started my blog in 2013.  It started out focusing on DIYs, Doll Photo Shoots, and other randomness. Since then the focus has become more along the lines of writing, photography, and, of course, randomness.  Always randomness.


MEET THE BLOGS WHO INSPIRED:

The blogs that have inspired me are:
...and many more, but it would take way too long to name all of them. 


MEET THE FANDOMS:

What do I fangirl over?

I fangirl over...
Percy Jackson...
Chaos Walking...
Narnia...


And geeky science stuff.
Potassium?


SOME BLOGGER-TO-BLOGGER ADVICE:

The best piece of advice I can give if you're in need of inspiration is to read your favorite book, go for a walk/run, or write your thoughts down on paper.
Also, these quotes always inspire me...





Check out my blog by clicking here.  
Thanks for the opportunity to guest post, Mackenzie <3

+++
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I missed a week in my series of lovely guest posts. :( I'll post another one this week to stay on track. Anyways... Thank you so much Anna for this awesome post. It was fun getting to know more about you. <3 If anyone else is interested in guest posting/sponsoring your blog, check out this post. :)


You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie