Meet The Blogger: A Guest Post (005)

MEET THE BLOGGER: 


  Hey everyone! My name is Bryleigh. My blog is A Little Yarn Blossom. I'm a fifteen year old redhead with brown eyes, and I'm short. As in, 5"1 + 1/4". 
As for personality, I am awkward sometimes, sarcastic sometimes, and always friendly. Except when I'm not. I could never join the emos, and I could totally join the be-nice-to-everybody-no-matter-what club. Even when I really don't like someone.
  I have an ENFJ (Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging) personality, and my Sidereal sign is Libra, while my Tropical sign is Scorpio. 
  I like being bold, speaking my mind and not caring what other's think.
  I'm becoming a minimalist, and I don't know what I want to do when I'm an adult. 
As for what I like to eat at one in the morning, I am usually dead asleep. It would probably be granola cereal.


MEET THE BLOG:


  I started ALYB in November of 2013, and it's now one year and almost eight months old. A Little Yarn Blossom isn't truly focused on anything in a way. I blog about a whole spectrum of things. 
A Little Yarn Blossom is the online embodiment of me. It's my child that started so small, and I got so worried and almost gave up on so many times. (That sounded terrible. Just for further notice, I would never give up on my own child. I also don't have any children sooo...) 
So if ALYB is my child and the online embodiment of me, what the heck am I like? (read above)


MEET THE BLOGS WHO INSPIRED:


  I take my inspiration from other blogs (as every blogger does) but some that really have shaped me and kept me growing into the blogger I am right now are Self KnownA Yarnful Life (no longer a posting blog), Life As A Young Lady, and A Beautiful Mess

MEET THE FANDOMS:


 I am a fangirl, and I fangirl so hard over the littlest things. Music, books, and knitting + any crafts (because I literally do just about all of them). I could go on and on about all of these, especially bands. Pretty sure all of my friends have wanted to tell me to shut up about the bands I obsess over, but they don't and I love them for that. 

SOME BLOGGER-TO-BLOGGER ADVICE:


My best piece of advice for someone lacking inspiration is to talk to a friend, go for a walk, and get away from all electronics. Try mediating to clear your brain.
So, are you ready to join me and the Blossoms? We'll welcome you whole-heartedly. 

+++

Ah yes! A fellow red head. ;) Thank you so much Bryleigh for allowing my readers to get to know you! Please check out her blog- she's ah-mazing. If anyone else is interested in guest posting/sponsoring your blog, check out this post. :) And if you have any questions, just email me. I will try my best to get back to you ASAP. <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages