Meet The Blogger: A Guest Post (002)

MEET THE BLOGGER: 


Hi! I'm Celia. I’m a brunette with bangs and brown eyes, just so you can get idea of what I look like. I absolutely love Ross Lynch, acting, music, rose gold,  the colors cream and dark grey, simplicity and freshness.
 I love the Smell of Sharpies, frosting, vanilla, balloons,  and swimsuits.
 I pin too many pictures of Emma Watson. I eat cereal for breakfast every morning. I love my friends. I love being at the theatre all the time. I obsess over things. I love collecting beautiful fonts.


MEET THE BLOG:


 I started this blog in February of this year, but I have been blogging since I was ten years old.
 My blog focuses on what I love. Photography, art, writing, design, and life.

MEET THE BLOGS WHO INSPIRED:


I.  First, your blog of course! ( author's note: aww, thanks girly! *hugs* )
II.  [Rose’s blog] has always inspired me. Her writing is flawless [omw, this post!], and her designs are beautiful.
III.  [RachelNicole’s] photography is always so amazing. So beautiful!
IV.  I also absolutely love [Bethan’s blog].

MEET THE FANDOMS:


Ok, here are my obbsessions...

Emma Watson. She is just the best. :)

Frozen.
Wait, what?

My favorite band is R5 (IM GOING TO SEE THEM THIS SUMMER). My favorite artists are R5, Sabrina Carpenter, Demi Lovato, Bridget Mendler, and Taylor Swift.



 
My favorite book series are Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and  Percy Jackson. I am currently reading Twilight and I am loving it!


And lastly Ross Lynch!


I hope you enjoyed getting to know me. Make sure to check out my blog!


+++

Thank you so much Celia for sharing yourself with us. It's so much fun getting to know fellow bloggers. If anyone is interested in doing a guest post just check out this post. :) Or if you have any questions, just email me! I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP. <3

You Might Also Like

3 happy thoughts

  1. This is an awesome interview, Mackenzie! I'm totally going to go check out Celia's blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie