Hey to May // message to my readers

[ courtesy to Pinterest ]

Hello my dear read- oh my goodness. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT. Oh no... no, no, no. I forgot. How could I forget? Well, apparently I did. Yes, I forgot about my blog's second birthday. It was on... Hm. I think it was on April 17th– almost a month ago! You see, I checked to see when it was sometime in March and then I realized that I had some time to kill before having to write a birthday post, and that's where I went wrong. I always do that! I think I have some time left and then I forget all about it when the time actually comes. -.- I'm a very forgetful person, please never take offense to that.

Anywho... happy 2nd birthday to think. eat. write. read. ! I cannot believe it's been two flipping years! Let’s have a quick dance party to celebrate.

~(•-•)/ ... \(•-•)~ ... (~•-•)~ ... ~(    )~ ... ~(•-•~) ... ~(•-•)~
 
*pants and wipes forehead* gosh guys, that was a real workout there. I need to sit down for a few moments- but in the meantime, I want to ask you guys about something.

A while ago, I’ve realized that a lot of my comments are coming from newer followers- whom I haven’t gotten to know very well. So, that got me thinking. What do you all think of a guest posting series? I’ll give you the details soon (in another post), but I was thinking that it could help sponsor your blogs and at the same time, help me get to know you a little better. :) Just let me know what you think!

Goodness, May is going by extremely fast. Like, hey! Wait up May! Anyone feel my pain, or is just me? *whispers* I wake up late. ._.
Anywho... I’m going to be doing a post about my day as a New York Times best seller author’s assistant! Hint: it. was. flipping. awesome...!

So, please be on the look for that post. Hopefully I can start writing it now and post it in a couple days. :)

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

15 happy thoughts

  1. Lizzie WolfeMay 18, 2015

    Love the idea!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea sounds amazing!
    Oh. My. Goodness. You were an assistant to a New York Times best selling author? *screams* I simply must hear all about this. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (late) blog anniversary, darling. May you have many more to come. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: We should totally do a collaborative project. •-•

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah VincentMay 18, 2015

    happy blogiversary! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogoversary! Guest posting sounds like an awesome idea :)


    YOU WERE AN ASSISTANT TO A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR? oh. my. goodness. That's beyond awesome! *dances*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blooooooggggg anniversary!


    Happy birthday to you,
    the fangirl blue,
    happy birthday with cake,
    just don't worry you celebrated this late!


    ^^ Um, yeah. I'm not great at composing songs. ^.^ I don't even think it made much sense. I saw that post on Instagram and that is awesome! (To be honest though, I haven't read her book yet. ADFDAKFDAOVNDOJAFJDANOFDNA CAKE I am sorry!!!) I'm kind of having a chance to do that too, this summer... :) I'm really nervous!


    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary, Mackinzie! Here's to another two fabulous years enjoying your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!!
    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! Ahh, it was so amazing! Yes, yes. Please stay tuned. ;)


    Thanks again!


    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Rosie. <3 Ugh, YES YES YES. We totally should. <3 Please let me know if you come up with any ideas. :}


    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks love! <3


    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy you think so! <3


    YES YES YES!! THANK YOU! *dances with you* Well, hold on... her book made it to the New York Times best selling list- i'm not sure if that makes her a NYT best selling author, does it? I'm pretty sure it does... :}


    Thanks again!


    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHHHH, THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING BLOGGY BIRTHDAY SONG EVER! Thanks Morning. <3


    Thank you so much! I hope you get the chance to read the book. Also, I hope you have as much fun as I did! You'll have to tell me all about it. :)


    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much. <3 I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys!


    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie