Five (maybe six) Books I Intend To Conquer

Hello my lovely readers. <3

I thought I would share with you today six books I look forward to reading this year-- perhaps over the summer.

The ones I've already read this year are:


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian (two word: REEVE TABATSKY)
Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 
Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth 
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 
Fearless (#1 #2 #3) by Francine Pascal 

Now, the books I look forward to reading next:


20698530

- If I Stay by Gayle Forman ( I wasn't going to read this for a while, but my sister got it for her birthday and I am going to meet the author soon at this book festival (I'll post about that later), so I thought I better read it sooner than later. ) 

- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin ( Ugh, guyyyyssss... I really, really need this book! I finished the second book a couple months ago and I really should have read this by now. >.<)

- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare ( I already have this book just waiting to be read, but I haven't gotten around to it yet... City of Heavenly Fire spoiled some of it for me. *le sigh* )

- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare ( yes... I know who dies and who she ends up with. #spoilerssuck )

- The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard ( I don't know much about this book, but from what I have heard, it's pretty good... and the cover is GORGEOUS! So, hopefully I will be able to read this with my bae. ;) ) 

- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han ( OKAY YOU GUYS, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST BOOK BUT I DID LAST YEAR AND- ASDFGHJKL; OHMYGOSH. <-- as you can see, I am very excited for this to come out. ;) ) 

Alrighty, there are six books for yah. What are some books you want to read this summer? Have you read any of the books above? If so, let me know how you liked them- with no spoiling of course. ;) 

Thanks for reading. <3 




2 comments:

  1. What a fun list! I read 'If I Stay' because of the film adaptation. It was pretty good, and I'm *dying* to read both 'Red Queen' and 'P.S., I Love You.' Both sound amazing in their own way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I look forward to. :) Oh yes, I am very excited to get my hands on those- I was so happy when I found out that P.S. I Still Love You comes out at the end of May instead of June!


    Thanks for reading and commenting. <3


    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages