Steal My Girl // 'Links' page update !!!

One Direction - Steal My Girl

"Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me"

***

i thought i would do steal my girl in honor of one direction finishing up their where we are tour. <3


-IMPORTANT-


anywho, i just wanted to let you all know that i (finally) finished putting all your blogs on my 'Links' page.
if i missed anyone that commented on THIS POST, please forgive me and let me know right away so i can add your blog. i apologize for any inconvenience. i'm currently not freely adding any blogs to that page, but if you want to do a button swap, I am interested. so i will try my best to get back to any of your comments. :) 


xx kenzie xx

You Might Also Like

2 happy thoughts

  1. I've been wanting to listen to this song all week, but haven't gotten the chance to! Thank you <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Could I be on you links page?
    Thanks,
    Jollygirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie