OH MY GOSH, GUESS--

--WHO IT IS? COME ON, I KNOW YOU KNOW IT. DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME ALREADY. YOU KNOW, IT'S ME. THAT GIRL THAT USES CAPS UNNECESSARILY AND FANGIRLS OVER THE BEAUTIFUL FACES OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. •-• YES, YES. IT'S ME, KENZIE. \(•-•)/

*coughs and clears throat* Wow, okay. Sorry, I'm just excited to be back. •-• Where have I been you ask? Welp, first things first I had a 'Technology Free' summer. How did I last? I've got no idea. But I did have a great time hanging out with family, spending time with my grandma and cousins, enjoying the very few nice days of summer. Plus, I read quite a few books. Well, not a lot but it was a lot to me. >.< I'm officially hooked on The Mortal Instruments series by the one and only, Cassandra Clare. And also, The Maze Runner series (i haven't finished the last book though).

So, yeah, I'm back- but not that back. I've started taking college credit courses which means I am a lot more busy, and won't be able to get on the internet as much as I'd like. [insert sad face here]

I really do want to continue blogging though, I've missed it so much. I've missed you all so much, so I want to try and blog as much as I can. :)

Enough about me, how are you guys doing? Are you excited about fall being here already? Update me on what's been going on. :) I recently finished writing a paper for my Psychology class and I'm showing it to my professor tomorrow to see if everything looks about right. >.< I wrote about how social networking affects teens, and I'm actually really proud of it. I hope I do well. :}

Okay, well, that's about it... see you all soon! I've missed yah. <3

xoxo -Kenzie

9 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh Kenzie!!! I missed you soooo much. Can't wait for your posts to start coming in again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Kenzie! We've been waiting for you. <3 :D I'm so glad you had a good summer!

    xx

    a free mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kenzie! You probably don't know me because I discovered your blog in June! I'm so glad you are back though and I'm looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenzie, Kenzie, Kepic Kenzie. ❤ How I've missed your warmth and heartfulness (but I have thought of + prayed for you through the summer).
    May you enjoy a blessed October. And best wishes on that paper!

    xx, your little Les

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're back, baby <3
    I've missed you and your beautiful words and your beautiful face - t's so nice to email you again <3
    I'm super happy we can fangirl over TMI now. XD
    I hope you're enjoying college. >.<

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY YOU'RE BACK! You should have a mini TMI fangirling party or tag on Google+ or on your blog. That'd be amazing. And good luck on your psychology paper!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh. College. I wish you well. <3
    (And I'm very glad you're back.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!! Welcome back! Goodluck on your psychology paper and thanks for the button swap! xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages