Guess who saw Divergent?

That would be me! >.< Yep, I went on Monday with my sister. We had a great time together... I nearly died when I saw The Fault in Our Stars movie poster there. *swoon* It was so beautiful...

Now, I just wanted to tell you all what I thought of the movie Divergent.

Since I did read the book almost two years ago, I will admit that I do forget some parts that were in it. Sad, I know.

But; [no spoilers intended] the movie... OH. MY. GOSH. It was so amazing! \(>.<)/ I loved it so much and couldn't be happier with it. AHH, I want to go see it again and again and again. The actors were amazing. Just, perfect. I thought Peter was really funny, and more likable in a way. Some of the characters were different, but a good different. I was on the edge of y seat the whole time... even though I knew what was going to happen, I was excited to see what was going to happen next.
 I know there were some things that weren't exactly like the book, but I thought they did a great job on it. Now I can't wait for Insurgent! (I can wait for Allegiant though.) I guess they're changing the director for the next two movies. The first director did so well and had only so much time... I wish he could do Insurgent. Oh well.

I just thought you might like to hear what I thought of the movie. :}

Tell me, what did you all think? Did you get a chance to see it yet? :)

xx Mackenzie xx

7 comments:

  1. Aaaarrgghh, I can't wait to see it!!!! April 4th can't come soon enough!! Opening day, I tell you. Straight after school, there I will be :)
    I'm really excited to see Uriah in Insurgent. I agree, I can definitely wait for Allegiant :(
    So glad you liked it - I was really worried they'd mess it up!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Let me know when you see it! I'm so sorry you have to wait so long. :( :P

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Gahhhhh YES I SAW IT.
    I agree, I thought they did a fantastic job, even though it wasn't spot-on (but what movie is?).
    But the Hancock building scene kinda killed me, considering that's how Allegiant ended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you agree! I KNOW, THAT PART... UGHHH.

      Delete
  3. It. Was. Amazing!!! Loved everything about it. Though they did change some scenes, it was still so good! Theo and Shailene did such an amazing job, and the whole cast and crew!! Cannot wait for Insurgent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the cast was perfect too. I'm so glad you agree. :) I can't wait either! XD

      Delete
  4. I saw it on lastest lastest Thursday {i'm sorry i'm making up words, i can't help myself. i don't want to.} AND IT WAS AMAZING. I DIED OH. OH. OH.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages