Another Liebster Award!




Thank you so much Bethan for nominating me! :) Guys, you have to go check out her blog. She's awesome and has really good taste in books. ;) 

Okay, the rules!
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
2. Nominate a few of your favourite bloggers and let them know on their blog.
3. The Liebster award button must be in the blog post.
4. You must answer a list of 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you has written.
5. At the end of the post, you must write a list of 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are your 11 questions:

1. What is your favourite colour?

My favorite color tends to change a lot... but I might have to go with Green.

2. What is a happy memory you have?

When Rose and I became best friends. <3

3. What is your favourite film?

Hmm... I don't have a favorite but at the moment; CATCHING FIRE. Oh! And Divergent. <4

4. What is your favourite book/book series?


I could never pick a favorite... So I will tell you my favorites. The Fault in Our Stars, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Eleanor and Park, The Host, and more... 


5. Why do you love your best friend(s)?

That's like asking me what water tastes like. I don't why... I just do. She's everything I could ask for. She's my everything. 


6. What is your favourite blog?

[ insert awesome blog names here ]


7. What is your favourite smell?

Summer.


8. Outside or inside?

OUTSIDE.


9. What makes you smile?

Happy moments.

10. What is one of your talents?

Pretending that I don't exist. It gets hard sometimes. >.< but I'm pretty epic at it. ;) ...just kidding. 


11. What is the best present you have ever received? You can name more than one!


This is a hard one... probably a jar Rose gave me with her heart in it. ;)


Okay, now... I tag...

Anyone that wants to do this! Have fun! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I can't believe you called me awesome :) Ahhh *fangirling* You have very good taste in books as well ;)
    Loved your answers <3

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's just the truth. ;D And aww, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Lovely answers darling....

    sorry I'm lazy right now or else I would've brought Bob out..

    lack of sleep

    oh I so hope I get slaphappy!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages