"Burn" || GUYS!!!!

Ellie Goulding - Burn

I have this song stuck in my head. >.< But it is actually really good, so let me know what you think. ;)

---
ohmygosh, guys!! I haven't been posting that much lately. I know, shame on me. 
I haven't had very many ideas on what to post and I haven't had time to actually get on my laptop.
I'm so sorry! I miss you all. How are you? What's up? Give me the deets! 
I'm almost done with Allegiant. OMG. O_O
Ahhh Catching Fire is almost here, and I cannot contain myself!!
Welp, hopefully I will posting a lot more. Until tomorrow! :)

*hug hug*
 *kiss kiss* 

xx

You Might Also Like

3 happy thoughts

  1. That's fine, Kenz :)
    Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...•-• "and the Katniss costume picture?" º-º

    - Kenz's Fangirl № 542532

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've never heard that song before until now. I love it!! You have great taste in music. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie