yay & nay [ #7 ]

:: YAY ::

- cheering my sister, Koren, on at her soccer games. If I were her, I'd tell everyone we aren't related. 

- Koren. I LOVE HER SO MUCH IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY. 

- When my sister, Lila, calls Ansel Elgort my boyfriend. >:) You have no idea how happy that makes me. O.o

- laughing. hard.

- finally finding my SD card slot ( or whatever you call it ) on my laptop after about almost a year. Now I can post pretty photos I take. :}

- THIS FLAWLESS GIRL IS JUST SO FLAWLESS. *SOBS* Y U DO THIS TO ME!?!?! and btw, you are scary good. 


^^ how the heck...? You should've seen my reaction. I nearly jumped out of my chair. O.o Ask Lila. 

::NAY::

- braces. ugh. 

- doubt. 

- coming up with story ideas.

- trying to write.

- I'm sorry for something I said. [ Yes, I'm still sorry. ]

- life \\ please keep praying for my grandma. <3 Thank you. *hugs*

- MISSING HER. *sniffles* ...it hurts. 

- not having to plan her funeral. •-•


thanks for reading. <3 



3 comments:

  1. I think this may be my favorite of your series of posts! :) And yes, laughing is the best! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. KENZZZIIIIIIIE RAE! How many times must I remind you to cease your epic ramblings? No, no, no, no. Don't listen to Les. Always be your epic self. But truly, at times it's enough to make me want to scream, "HOW CAN ANYONE BE THIS FLAWLESS?!" . . . If I were by myself at the moment, I most likely would.

    ❂Koren, you and Rosie's sister Morgan are tremendously blessed and fortunate to have two Epics for sisters. You realise that, right?

    ❂ I can't find the words that properly express how deeply I adore you, Kenz.

    xx forever,
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. LILA I AM COMING OVER THERE RIGHT NOW. ANSEL ELGORT IS NOT KENZIE'S BOYFRIEND, HE IS MINE.
    ...oh yeah, i forgot about us agreeing to share him. whoops. •-•

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages