#FandomFriday [ 1 ]

So, one day, I saw on-- I think it was one of Anna's blogs... I'm not really sure. But one day I saw a caption that said "Fandom Friday" which gave me the idea for "#FandomFriday". In which I will post every [ other ] Friday about my fandoms' recent updates. I thought this would be good because it allows me to express my "fangirl feels" AND in my URL it says "Thoughts of a fangirl" so... I thought it would be appropriate as well. XD

 *creepy face* shall we begin? ;)

Let's start off with "The Hunger Games" fandom:


^^ here we have a Katniss and Gale moment while filming Mockingjay [ part 1 ]. If only Peeta were there to chuck bread at Gale. •-• 


A-and here we have... *drools while staring at photo like a creeper* <3_<3 W-what was I saying again? •-•
Oh yes, *clears throat* we have the one and only Joshua Ryan Hutcherson from his recent interview with Jennifer about Mockingjay or IMAX or something... I forget, I was too lost in his eyes. •-•


Enjoy this ADORABLE picture of Finnick and Mags. <3 ASDFGHJKL, look at his smile! It's so adorable. •-• I wuv you Finnick! *chucks glittery kisses at laptop screen*


Now, for the "Divergent" fandom's recent updates:

 17 more days until Allegiant!!!

I'm so excited. I just wish I could re-read Divergent right now before Allegiant comes out, but my dad is still reading it. >.<

!!SPOILER ALERT!!


^^ I cannot contain myself right now. \(•-•)/





^^ LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THAT IS! *sobs* asdfghjkl, Tobias meh baby! You have a gorgeous back! •-• <--- *cough* creeper. *cough*


Moving onto, "The Selection" fandom:


 "The One" cover release, ISN'T IT GORGEOUS?! <3_<3  I think it is my favorite cover out of the trilogy. Even though all of the covers are just FLAWLESS. •-•

The last but certainly not least, "The Fault In Our Stars" fandom:


^^ THIS PICTURE IS JUST SO FREAKING ADORABLE, ASDFGHJKL I LOVE IT SO MUCH. *sobs* <-- yeah... *cough* I know I haven't finished the book yet, but I couldn't help but not post THIS picture. •-•


Alrighty, that's all for #FandomFriday! Tune in next time for more fangirling creepy weirdness. •-•

Good night everybody! \(•-•)/ <-- idek. 

thanks for reading. <3

p.s. is anyone else's computer not letting them load certain images? or videos? Like for example; the recent music video I posted on Monday isn't showing up. It says "cannot load plug-in" . any idea what that means? I'm clueless. :P  




9 comments:

  1. this is a cool idea!! i really only consider myself a part of two fandoms (Swifties and Whovians) but maybe I could do something like a Fandom Friday for that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM A TOTAL WHOVIAN!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. That's awesome!! :D

      Delete
  2. One word. PERFECT. I am hoping that Jennifer's wig for Mackingjay wont interfere with anything! I showed the Divergent and The Fault In Our Stars pictures to my sister and she freaked! Anyway, hope you have a great rest of your night!

    - Aimee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea she was wearing a wig! :O and i bet she did XD haha. Thanks Aimee <3 :)

      Delete
  3. DIVERGENT O_O
    DIVERGENT O_O
    DIVERGENT O_O
    HELP MEEEE
    I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF!!! \(•-•)/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop smiling :) I love this <3 Only 46 more days until Catching Fire!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad :D and eeeeekkkkk!! >.<

      Delete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages