and in that moment when;
 everything around you seems to just crash,
you might find a spark.
a sense of rebellion.
"no."
"i will not give up."

--
you never know who you might inspire. 
--
please, don't give up. 
no matter how hard it is; be strong.

dedicated to Anna. please read this post

You Might Also Like

11 happy thoughts

  1. Beautiful Kenzie. Simply beautiful. <3
    And Anna's post made me so sad, but at the same time so hopeful. :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this. And I find it absolutely positively amazing that you dedicated it to Anna :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me cry! It was JUST what I was needing today. I haven't been feeling good all day ad I just felt like I was worthless. This post cheered me up! Even though the day is almost over for me, I feel like I still have time to make the best of it. Thank you so much for......for just being you. Flawless amazing you!

    - Aimee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so glad that I can do that for you. <3 I hope you feel better soon. <3 That means so much to me and your comment made me feel really, really, good...

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      STAY AWESOME.

      Delete
  4. I think I'm going to cry. Thank you so much, 'Kenzie. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anytime dear! :) I'm here if you need anything. <3

      Delete
  5. I-I'm crying. *grabs a tissue*

    I think a lot of people need to see this. If I'm ever having a bad day, I'm definitely going to come back and look at this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thank you... that means so much to me. <3 I hope you feel better soon.

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie