"Go"


[photo via Pinterest]


  "Where are you going?!"

"Anywhere but here!" I shouted as I slammed the car door shut. 

Where am I going?

I turned on the car and put it in reverse.

 How far will it take me?

 As the car rolled backward down the driveway, my mother shouted and begged for me to come back. 

I didn't.

  I drove passed houses with freshly cut lawns. Families doing their everyday life. No one seemed to notice, no one seemed to care. That's because no one knew. No one knew what was happening, I mean, how could they? This was something even I didn't know. Something I only... felt.
  Maybe there will be a day where I have the desire to come back. Maybe things will be different. Maybe people will realize how much they meant to me before they walked away. Before they hurt me. 
  I'm not doing this to get back at them, I'm not doing this to teach them some kind of lesson. But... I can't do it anymore. I need time. Time to clear things out, think things through. Time in a place where no one knows who I am, or who I was. To remind me of my mistakes. To remind me of my problems or feelings. 
  For now, I just need to get away. 
Drive.

Go.

Don't stop.

Go.

---

Thanks for reading. <3 
   

please read this FLAWLESS post . <<<< It totally explains me. 






8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as always <3333

    OHMIGOSH KENZIE I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

    stay flawless,
    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      and Aww, there's no need to thank me! I love you too! XD <3

      Delete
  2. nothing short of amazing, although that's never unusual with your posts! :) you really need to write a book and publish it so i can buy it, because it would be amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priya, that made me really happy. <3 :)

      Delete
  3. you were awarded! http://achirographicmind.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    xoxo,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages