waiting.


[ photo via Pinterest ] 

sometimes I feel like I'm the only one.

don't you just hate that feeling when, 
everyone is doing something... new things are starting, plans are beginning,
and then there's you.
stuck. 
trapped. 
condemned. 
and you just sit there, and wait.
and wait.
and wait. 
for something, 
yet there's nothing. 

ever feel like you're waiting for your life to begin?
or just waiting for something?
anything?

all I do is feel like I'm waiting. 

but when does the waiting end?
is there something I'm waiting for? 
how will I know when it's here?

is there something I should be doing? 
how will I know what to do? 

I guess there's only one thing I can do.

wait.

wait.

and wait. 

be patient \\ good things will come


Thank you for reading. <3 



8 comments:

  1. HOW DO YOU WRITE SO FLAWLESS? AHHHH ♥
    I wait way too much XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you are too sweet. Thank you! XD <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. I WANNA EAT NUTELLA WITH YOU GUYS TOO!!!! By the way, what would your advice be for people starting to write. I write a lot of stories but I don't know if they are good. How do I know or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, well... for one thing, I am *not* a great writer. Trust me. But second, the only thing I could tell you to do is just write. Write. Write. Write. Do not give up because you don't think its good enough. Anything you write will be good, just don't give up. :)

      ^^ that was some advice someone gave me. I hope it helped! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. ohmygosh i feel EXACTLY the same way!! i think it's amazing how much i've learned about the similarities between myself and others through blogging. thank you for writing this post, because now i know it's okay to wait. :)
    – your friend, Priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you feel the same way AND I'n glad you know now that it is okay to wait. :) Thank you for reading, it means a lot to me. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Excuse me, two things, this. is. beautiful. and you. are. flawless.
    This is so *tear* amazing, Kenzie. How do you come to this level of beautiful??? You are perfect. Enough said.

    Love you Kenzie, stay awesome sparkly unicorn friend! (Pfft, like that could ever change)
    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Molly, you are just too good for me. Thank you so much... I cannot express my thanks. But I am not perfect.

      Love you too Molly, stay epic my sparkly unicorn friend! XD

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages