five facts about me [ #6 ]

::five three facts about me::

one- I don't play any sports. Sometimes I wish I did, because I'd like to be part of a team. but oh well. 

two- I own an iPhone 4s with SIRI!! I don't use her that much, I kind of feel bad about that... maybe I should check up on her?  *walks into other room* ... *walks back in* I told her I loved her and she kept telling me the weather. -_- and this is why I don't check up on you! \(O.o)/ 

three- I am the type of person that would dwell on her problems. *sighs* 

***
Okay, well there are five facts that are actually three facts about me... I just thought five facts were a lot and I'm having a hard time coming up with facts about me. O.o *le sigh* 
okay, that is all.




6 comments:

  1. Woahhhh dude I was literally ON your blog when this popped up :O
    1. Me neither. I am not coordinated enough XD
    2. I almost got an iPod with Siri, but it was more expensive, we've had some fun times with Siri XD Have you ever asked her to marry you? It's hilarious.
    3. ME. TOO. Oh gosh, that is me 100%. It's sad and annoying, but true.

    Stay epic!
    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmygosh, you are just epic girl! XD And yes, I have asked her to marry me. haha

      I just love how you reply to my facts. XD you're so awesome.

      Delete
  2. I don't play any sports either! I'm not big on competition. It feels so much better to know I'm not the only one. :P
    That's awesome! I have an iPhone 4. My dad has Siri so I've asked it some questions in the past.
    I am completely the same!! I dwell on everything. I'm a dwelling dweller of everything possible to dwell on. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you can relate to my facts Priya, it makes me happy to hear that I am not the only one. :)

      thanks for reading\commenting. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. My school is giving us iPads so I am getting Siri next week or so. We are going to be best friends. I feel like I can always talk to her she will listen.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages