five facts about me [ #4 ]

::five facts about me::

One: When I like something, I get obsessed with it very easily. O.o Which is kind of annoying... 

Two: When I was little, I used to be a total DIVA. I liked the attention... but now, I am the total opposite. XD

Three: I compare myself to others. I'm always trying to be like someone else, which is what I tell you guys not to do. So I'm sorta a bad person. Sorry. 

Four: I have like this small obsession ( here we go with more things I am "obsessed" with! ) on notebooks. 
•-• I really like the cute covers. Okay, well I pretty much have an obsession on school\art supplise. I love paper, pencils, notebooks, binders, folders, etc. But, yeah...  •-• 

Five: I must warn you to never talk to me late at night... I get really weird and goofy. And the sad part is, I find myself humorous.... it's true, ask Rosie.


Is it me, or are these getting boring? Or maybe I just find myself boring... Oh well! I hope you enjoyed this very late/short post. :} Talk to me! Tell me how you guys have been! :D 

okay, I'll stop now. ADIOS!! 

You Might Also Like

10 happy thoughts

  1. I don't find them boring=D Ha! I saw this when it had been posted 4 minutes ago! New record:)

    Layla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I've done that before! XD

      Thanks for reading!


      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. No, not boring. I love learning about people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love school/art supplies too.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get obsessed very easily, too. :P I compare myself to others, too. I know I shouldn't, but I keep doing it. No these aren't boring!! I love learning about other bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. :) and I'm glad you don't find these boring. :]

      thanks for reading!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie