"don't let me fall."

[ photo via Pinterest ] 


don't let me fall,
don't let go.
I know it's hard,
sometimes you need to take it all.
I don't want to drown,
I don't want to shatter,
feel myself go,
all the way down.
far 
far
down.
here is where things begin to blow.
don't let go! 
falling,
torn,
shatter.
here is where it begins.
I don't want to be alone.
will you stay?
all the way?
don't let go.
down,
down,
down.
here we are.

don't let go. 


hold my hand \\ don't let go

You Might Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. So beautifully written... just like all of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Kennedy! :) <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. <3 I love this. And thank you for following me!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm glad! :) And thank YOU for following me! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. I love this! You are so talented. Do you have any advice for me on writing? I want to write but I am not sure if it's good enough. What would you suggest to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :D And wow, you're asking ME for writing advice? that is a first. :] Well, um, right there. What you said about your writing not being "good enough", is something that you shouldn't say or think. Because anything anyone writes will always be something. :) So don't worry about it not being good enough because that just holds you up. :P

      Hope I helped! :)

      thanks for reading. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful, I love how the lines are all short and powerful, it was amazing. Very emotional.

    www.alicekouzmenkowriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie