hey guys! how are my flawless followers today? :) Before I begin this post, I just want to thank you all for the sweet comments on my last post. I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to reply to them, so I just wanted to thank you all. <3 You guys are amazing! :)

Here's a little gift from me to you:


enjoy your cookie my lovelies. <3

And one more thing... why 'followers'? I mean the name... Why? I much rather call you guys meh friends because I surely don't want you guys to 'follow' me... you might walk into a wall or trip down a step. So, from now on you guys won't be 'following' me. You all are my friends and my blog is for you to enjoy by reading some of my thoughts. And from now on I will call you guys... my cookies. Yes, from now on I will call you my cookies. I love you cookies. <3


Anyways... Lately I've had a slight obsession with Imagine Dragons. Ahh, I just love their music. I bought one of their CD's last night. I can't wait to listen to it. 
 If any of you haven't heard of them, I really suggest you listen to some of their songs. Once you do, let me know what you think! And if you don't like them then suggest something that YOU like and I will definitely try it out. I'm open to anything. 
 here's my favorite song from them:


And I just found out about this one, I think you'll like it very much. 




hope you enjoyed them! 

have a wonderful day my cookies. <3 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for my cookie, I love you back. <3

    I'm a Cookie. A COOKIE! YAY! I wuv cookies. Can I be a chocolate chip cookie, please?!

    I'm listening to that music now.. :)

    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can be chocolate chip! XD

      Thank you for being my cookie. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Aw! That's so sweet. COOKIE! I love that. I LOVE THEM! My sister is just like you. A MAJOR OBSESSION! Since she listens to them so much, that's how Ilearned a lot of the songs. Love you cookie!!!!!! Also, I am having a caption contest and you will LOVE the picture! Go check it out! It is my princess corner blog. Bye!

    - Aimeebob :)

    P.S.
    Thanks so much for the cookie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's so cool! :D

      And a photo contest?!?! <--- That sounds like so much fun!

      Thanks for the comment. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. I love cookies. You wouldn't want to follow me either. ;)
    Hmm...I'll have to come up with a name for my "followers". I like originality, so I'll be thinking that over for a few days. :)
    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun coming up with a name! :)

      thanks for reading \ commenting. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. I have been listening to Radioactive nonstop lately XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! I'm totally obsessed. >.<

      Thanks for commenting <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. Cookies? That's adoooorrrraaaable! Ok, now I have to follow you so I can be a cookie :)

    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!! :)

      and thank you for following! It means a lot. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  6. Know Jesus in all you do. This blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages