watching you grow...

Every movement you make

every step that you take

I watch as you grow

grow into something much more than a flower
but into a tree

watch you sprout from the tiniest seed into something much more
bigger, smarter, there you go

I’m watching you grow

I’m watching you grow

\\ written by me // 

This is dedicated to my youngest sister, who I love and care for with all my heart. 

You Might Also Like

10 happy thoughts

  1. AHH Kenzie...why are all of your posts so perfect? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, aww shucks. thank you Emma! :) <3

      Delete
  2. You'd killed me without any warning! WHY?!?!?!?!?! This is one of the sweetest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Aimee, you leave THE best comments EVER! :) Thanks so much. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kill you. I shall bring over a prince charming to wake you right away! XD

      Thanks for reading. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. Make it Niall Horan instead!

      Delete
    3. Oh yes, I will see what I can do. ;) I'll have to try and catch him with some Nando's!

      Delete
  3. Holy cheeseburgers girly. •-• That. Was. Flawless. You're killin' meh here, you're killin' meh! \(•-•)/

    STAWPH BEING SO FLAWLESS. >.< Like, SERIOUSLY. STAWPH. •-•

    xoxo,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Rosie, you make me so so sooo... oh so happy. I love you girly.

      I guess I will have to send you over a prince- I mean Josh to bring you back to life. ;)

      haha, I'm not flawless Rosie. •-•

      hug attacks, glitter fights, and book sniffin'.

      Kenz

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie