Teen Book Festival

Hiya to my beautiful readers.  How yah doin'? I'm doing well.
So, today I thought I would share with you on where I went on Saturday...


 I went to the Teen Book Festival at Nazareth college. I was in Barnes and Noble a few days before and my sister found a pamphlet about the TBF with the list of authors that will be at the book signing. First of all, who wouldn't want to go to a teen book festival?! And second, I saw that one of the authors of 'Beautiful Creatures', along with another author that I wanted to meet, so, I really wanted to go.
When I arrived there with my family, there was a pretty good amount of people. You were able to purchase merch, jewelry, baked goods, and yes, you guessed it right, BOOKS! Lots of lovely books... <3

After purchasing 'The Hunt' by Andrew Fukuda, I got in line to have it autographed. It turned out that the one author of 'Beautiful Creatures', Margaret Stohl, wasn't able to make it. *le sad puppy dog face* Soooo... Since the lines were getting bigger and the authors hadn't arrived yet, my sister went with my brother to go and get one of our favorite books signed, 'Crewel' by Gennifer Albin, while I waited in line with my other sister to get 'The Hunt' signed.
All the authors there seemed like really cool people. You know, like their personalities. There was this one author ( Kevin Emerson ) that was making these full on conversation with a fan, and he just seemed like a really fun person to talk to. Now I really want to read his book, 'The Lost Code'.
My sister said she had a great time talking to Gennifer Albin and that she is a fangirl just like us!

After we got our books signed and I embarrassed myself, the crowd got even bigger. So we left, with a new book, two autographs, and two t-shirts. It was really fun. There were a lot of geeks \ nerds there, which I was happy about considering I am one. ;)

Can't wait to go again next year!

thanks for reading this very long-ish post...

You Might Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. AHH that's awesome!! Do different authors come every year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! :D I've not been to any book festivals or signings, but I still somehow ended up with 3 different books of mine being signed by the authors. :p I'm cool with it!! ;)

    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks. ;) And That's cool! This is the first time I've ever gotten my book(s) signed so I'm glad. :)

      thanks for the comment!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. JEALOUS! I have always wanted to go to a book signing! I would love to go to one with Suzanne Collins! That would be awesome. Oh! You should look at the song called Once Upon A Love. It's by William Joseph. It is BEAUTIFUL! Your'e brilliam.

    - Aimee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would die to meet Suzanne Collins! Or Veronica Roth! =O

      Cool! :D I'll check it out, thanks for telling me. :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. That sounds SO exciting! Books.... oh, beautiful books! Is it held at the same place every year or do they mix it up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... Books are flawless. <3 Well the one I went to is held at the same place every year. But I think they have them all over. Barnes and Noble sponsors it I think.. :) I hope that answers your question.

      thanks for commenting\reading! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie