Violets and Daises { Award }

Thanks Rose for awarding me! :) Please check out her flawless blog . <3

1. If you could have a flower pen name, what would it be?
Hmm.. That is a hard one. I can't really answer. XD I picture "Rose" ( oh how ironic Rosie XD ) fitting me, my personality and such. Also "Rose" reminds me of red and my hair is red. :)

2. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Hmm... I know there's one that I really like, but I can't seem to remember it at the moment. 

3. Which blogs inspire you most?
A Dancer's Pointe ( <<Always inspires me, everyday.) , Rachel Nicole ,  The Ramblings of Emma , "my lil mud boots."and more.
4. If you and your friends could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Probably a couple paces I've been on vacation to, usually where there's a beach. Or, anywhere in Europe. :)

Award 5 blogs.
JesusChick >> I'm a Jesus Chick
Animeebob >> The Princess Corner

isn't the littler girl in the award picture, adorable?!

6 comments:

  1. Cool! :D I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks sooo much!! I love your blog a lot! Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! <3 Not as awesome as you are. :)

      thanks for commenting and reading! <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. Aww, girly... You're too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks so much, you made my day <3

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages