together. { friendship }







I wish we can be together at this very moment.

To cry on one’s shoulder, to whisper words in the other's ear,
to be safe in each others arms.

To feel warmth and kindness.

To be forgiven of our mistakes.

To look over all our flaws and think to ourselves how we ended up here.

How lucky we are to have each other.

How, no matter what, never leave,
Even if things get rough.

Have a place for them in your heart and mind, always.

I want to be there for you, 
I want to be the one to tell you everything's going to be okay, 
even when we're both unsure.

I want to be the one to make you smile, 
even when you don't want to.

I want to be the person to make you laugh between the tears.

I want to be the one that makes you happy, no matter what.

Because, I love you. It’s as simple as that.
written by me.

Dedicated to my beautiful, wonderful, amazing, talented, flawless ( the list goes on) friend, Rose.
I love you so much girly! :)





You Might Also Like

4 happy thoughts

  1. O-oh Kenz. *sniffles* That was beautiful. Thank you. Thank you SO much. I'm tearing up. Excuse while I go bawl my eyes out from happiness. You are flawless.

    I love you. <3

    -Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, but not as beautiful as what you wrote. :) I'm glad you liked it, I really wanted to write something very special for you but that's all I came up with.:P Still not all the words I want to say. *pulls tissue out of pocket* Here you go, sweetie...No more tears.

      I love you more. :)

      xoxo
      Kenz <3

      Delete
  2. Aw! That is so sweet of you to do something like that. I wish I knew you in person. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :) Aww shucks girly, thanks again. That made me happy to hear that. ;)

      Thanks for commenting. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie