December (Skipping Christmas)

Hello my fabulous readers. <3 This is my first post of December, and it is exactly twelve more days until Christmas Eve. Can you believe it? It feels like yesterday it was just New Years. This year went by really fast... but I'm kind of glad, because I want it to be over.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of good things happened this year, but also a lot of bad things...

And this year my family and I are, well, skipping Christmas... I know what your thinking. How could the jolliest, most Christmasy, festive family go from decorating the tree, cutting out snowflakes and hanging them all over, to... nothing? Okay, just hear me out now. We will celebrate Christmas on the 25th, but we aren't decorating (except I did put a few things up in my bedroom). It's just different without my grandma, she always made Christmas so special... So, we decided to just take a break this year. That doesn't mean I'm being a Scrooge, I am still celebrating Christmas... just on the inside rather than the outside.

And with that said... how do you like the snow on my blog? I had to change the background color because you couldn't see the snowflakes all that well... Ain't it purdddyyyy? ;) I could just look at it fall all day... *insert heart eyes here* Especially since we are probably having the warmest winter yet! It's most likely not even going to snow... at all. That makes me sad, because I always look forward to that fluffy white substance.

Anyways... this is just a little update post. I wanted to let you all know that I think I have two (or three?) guest posts submitted by a couple of my lovely readers, that I still haven't posted yet! I'm terribly sorry about that... but I promise, I will be posting them soon. Okay? You have my word.

School is almost finished, which means I will have some free time. I look forward to drawing, watching (more) Netfllix, and working on a very special project with the one and only Rosie. *whispers quietly* It may or may not be a novel, you'll just have to find out for yourself. ;)

Okay, now... Back to Netflix. I've been obsessed lately. Like, more than usual. I just finished season 2 of The 100 (OH MY GOSH- DYING) and season 1 of How to Get Away With Murder (OH MY GOSH- DOUBLE DYING), and now I'm working on finishing up all the seasons of Gossip Girl and Once Upon a Time. *takes a deep breath then exhales* ...phew, that's a lot of Netflix-ing. o-o

What are your holiday plans? Were you able to string up some lights and put up a few ornaments this year?

Hope you all have a lovely day. <3 

Merry Christmas.

You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie