November + Nanowrimo + Halloween pics

photo found on weheartit and i just added the text
November reminds me that:

- Nanowrimo has started and I am participating for the first time, so wish me luck, I'm a slow writer. (I have 3,527 words so far, but it's a story I had already started writing before this month.) Are you doing Nanowrimo? If so, what will you be writing? 
- I have a paper/presentation coming up (Pray that I don't shake to death or throw up. I hate speaking in front of people.)
- Reading I have lots of reading to do.
- Thanksgiving, of course we can't forget that.



~~~
  As you all know, Nanowrimo is here and my novel that I'm trying to work on is just a simple story. I'm not putting too much effort into it, only enough. I'm not going to worry about whether it's entertaining or not. I'm just going to write. :) If you all need tips on staying focused, I suggest you read this post >>> here <<<

~~~
 Now, let's talk about Halloween (I know I'm a little late on this). How was your spooky weekend this year? I thought that I would share with you some pictures I took, and my costume! 
sorry, these were from my snapchat story...

Yes, I went as a cat... had a tail and everything. >.< This year was really fun because all of my sibling's costumes were great, as always. We weren't sure if we were going to pull it off, but we did. ;) My sisters and I were all crammed into my tiny bedroom getting ready that day, it was a lot of fun. :) Then after we went trick-or-treating (yes, I am a seventeen-year-old that still goes to people's doorsteps asking for candy), we went to Barnes and Noble and then out to eat. :)


Group photos of my siblings and cousins. :) (sorry for the quality)


Then, here is newest book I got, along with Paper Towns. I can't wait to start them. :)



And some selfies I took with my sister Lila; she went as a doll... (kinda creepy, right? but so cool!)

Okay, well, I hope you enjoyed the pictures! I gotta go write. ._.
Did any of you celebrate halloween? If so, did you dress up? :)

xx



You Might Also Like

4 happy thoughts

  1. I've nominated you: http://almostcompletelymad.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your costume! It looks like you've had fun! Also, I nominated you: http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be ashamed: I go trick or treating, too! :) Love all of your costumes (Lila's is really cool!)!

    Would you like to follow each other? Xox Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how this post was set up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie