DIVERGENT IS NEAR

   We're so close Initiates! SO. CLOSE.



The moment we have all been waiting for is getting closer and closer.

I remember when I first found out about the series in 2012... I thought that Veronica Roth was just another writer trying to copy The Hunger Games. That was, until my friend read it then said I should read it and; I did! \(•-•)/ Allow me to say that it was-- is-- nothing like The Hunger Games. Silly me for being so judgmental. Tisk tisk. Shame on me. •-•

Anyways, I've been in this Divergent fandom for a very long time... Before they said there was going to be a movie. It feels nice to watch my fandom grow from just a couple edits on Pinterest to hundreds. •-• *sniffles* Meh baby is growing up. [ *insert teary emoji* ]

I'm probably going to explode when I see the movie. I have been waiting for so long for this and now, it is finally here...

[ don't mind the caps. i'm having a moment. ]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

GUYS, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?! DIVERGENT IS HERE AND I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MY EMOTIONS.

ASDFGHJKL; VERONICA ROTH, LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!


FOUR + SIX = FOURTRIS \(•-•)/ 

Guys, just think, we're going to see the characters we love (and hate) come to life.

This is calls for a happy dance;

~(•-•)~

...

(~•-•)~

...

~(•-•~)

...

(~•-•~)

...

Whoa. •-• Alright, I will shut up now. 

Fangirl out. 


"Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up." 

xx Mackenzie 

You Might Also Like

6 happy thoughts

  1. I'm so excited!!!!! It comes out later in the UK - April 4th - which sucks, but I can't wait!!!!! I remember reading them in 2011! I too have watched this fandom grow from when they were first published to this giant fandom now! I love them so much :) I really hope they did a good job on the film. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to sound weird, but I just got an email from YouTube of a YouTube video, and it said I signed up to receive emails from them, but I know I didn't. So the thing is, I think I subscribed or something to a blog, but I thought I unsubscribed myself, and now I can't remember which blog it was. So I'm just wondering if that email had anything to do with that, and if this doesn't apply to you, sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGHHH THE TRAILER IS SO GOOD.

    you have officially made me a divergent fan now okay :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ASDFGHJK!!! I can't even contain the excitement!!! I love the book so much and I can't wait to see it in action. Theo is so perfect as Tobias! <4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie