..wow... [ i feel like i've used this title before ]

This week has been pretty crazy. For one thing;


THE FREAKING TFIOS TRAILER CAME OUT AND I HAVEN'T SLEEP WELL SINCE.

Like, I honestly cannot breathe now every time I see something related to the book/trailer. I cried twice while watching. Perfection, John Green. Perfection.

This movie will be the end of me, I swear it will. I can't even... Everyone, I am in love with Augustus Waters and I do not care if you say he is fictional. I am in love with him.

Now to add more feels to my level of feels, One Direction came out with a freaking music video!

Oh boys, you've done it again. •-•



Alrighty, now last but not least...
[ this is not my photo but it is my edit, so please no stealing even though it isn't good. ]

I am now seventeen! *gasps* Shocking, I know. My birthday was on Wednesday, January 29th. Besides missing the fact that I will never be sixteen ever again... I had a really great birthday. Thanks to my siblings, my mom and dad, everyone that wished me a happy birthday, and most of all... Thanks to Rose. She gave me the bestest birthday gift ever. She made me an amazing video, and I wish I could share it with you but it is private. Like literally, YouTube won't let anyone see it but moi. ;} Don't I feel like a lucky duck... [just kidding]. My sister, Lila also made me a video. I cried. Yeah... it touched me. Thank you Lila. <3

People-- more like my sister, Neeli (who by the way, just got a blog so you should click on her name and follow her because she is my sister after all.) ask me what it is like to be seventeen on my birthday. I mean, was I suppose to change overnight? O.o I sure hope not. o-o

Well, again, thank you to everyone that wished me a happy birthday. It honestly meant the world to me. :) <3

I miss you all so much! Hopefully I will be posting more soon. >.<

xx Mackenzie 


P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY STYLES. <3


P.P.S. wow, this post was a mouthful.

You Might Also Like

15 happy thoughts

  1. see, that's the thing. you are still sixteen. you're still one and two and three and four and five and six and seven and eight and nine and ten and eleven and twelve and thirteen and fourteen and fifteen and sixteen *and* seventeen. That's the awesome thing about age. AND OH MY GOODNESS HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY (late, again). <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after all these years of sulking because I wasn't going to be that age ever again, you have finally given me a reason not to be so sad. Thank you so very much. <3

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Happy late birthday!!!!!!!!!!! And I know, The Fault In our Stars trailer :( *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D and ugh, I know. *sniffles*

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday!
    And man oh man. I'm not emotionally ready for this movie. I probably will never be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D and I am like already emotionally unstable from the trailer. I'm so not ready for this movie.

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Awww shucks thanks Kakez , I love you.
    ASDFGHJKL THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!!! JUST SOOOOOO FREAKING FLAWLESS!!! I CAN NOT TAKE IT!!!!!! IM DONE JUST DONE.
    Okay?
    Okay...

    MIDNIGHT MEMORIES BLEW MY MIND SO FAR AWAY THAT I BET THE BOYS COULD HAVE SEEN IT. I LOVE THAT MUSIC VIDEO SO MUCH! THE BOYS NEVER FAIL EVER!!!!

    Hi Harry...I'm Lila
    *exploeds*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASDFGHJKL!!! *explodes into fangirl frenzy* <--- that's pretty much all I have to say. O.o

      HARRY, LILA WUVS YOU.

      xoxo,
      Kakez

      Delete
    2. It's all far too much to Handle...I don't think I can handle anything anymore.
      *blushes* you really think so?

      Delete
  5. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MACKENZIE!!! Ok so is tfios movie a book or something, because a lot of people are talking about it, but I've never heard of it.... *don't kill me :P* I don't know if you do awards, but I nominated you for one on my blog.
    XOXO
    Brooke Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW, Thank you so much! :D Yes, The Fault in Our Stars (TFIOS) is a book by John Green and will soon be a movie. I HIGHLY recommend it. :D Just google it if you'd like to know what the book is about. And if you do decide to pick it up, make sure you have a box of tissues right beside you.

      Thank you for the nomination! :D <3

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  6. For some reason I could've sworn I had already wished you a happy birthday. I guess not. My memory fails me sometimes, for which I suppose you shall have to forgive me, if you like.
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KENZIE! :D I hope it was filled with fabulous glitter-tastic-ness (is that a thing...?)! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPPEHHH BIRTHDAYYYY!! (again) tehe

      Um. I'm back to tell you I nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog because honestly? You are really inspirational. So. Here ya go: http://myrandomnessandramblings.blogspot.com/2014/02/sunshine-award.html

      Sarah xx

      Delete
    2. AWWW, THANK YOU SO MUCH SARAH. <3 Every time you comment on my blog, it gives me a great big smile. :)

      Thank you so much for the nomination! :D

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie