holding onto forever.


I held onto you
but you didn't hold tightly
enough for me to pull you back
why didn't you stay?
I didn't intend for you to go away
because forever felt like a long time
up until you left.
forever only lasts for so long. 

---

thanks for reading. <3

[image via tumblr]

You Might Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. this would make the most enigmatic story. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful,you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful post. *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 so beautifully sad. haunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your choice of words you used to describe my writing. <3 thank you so much. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie