The Fault in Our Stars Official Movie Poster

 Today I thought I would talk about the official movie poster for TFIOS. 


My first reaction: *hyperventilates* ASDFGHJKL IT IS PERFECT. OHMYGOSH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

*coughs and clears throat* Yeah... •-• As you can see, I am very happy with this movie poster. But before I go on about its perfection, allow me to analyze over something. 
As you can see, in the tag line it says "One sick love story". Punny, right? When I first saw it I wasn't sure if I was too found of this tag line. For those who have read the book or have heard about this book obviously know what it is about. But allow me to say something based off of something I read on tumblr, about this pun. 
"One sick love story" that is absolutely something Hazel and Augustus would say, don't you agree? Because in the book, Hazel and Augustus joke about their illness to lighten the very dark situation. Also; John Green answered on his tumblr that he likes the tag line and said that he found it dark like Hazel is ( sometimes ) in her humor. 
The tag line is suppose to let us know that this isn't going to be all dramatic and romantic, this is also going to be humorous. 

Now for my favorite part. •-• [There may be spoilers] ...*sobs* THIS MOVIE POSTER IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON. ASDFGHJKL; PERFECTION AT ITS FINEST. AND; If you turn the picture sideways, you can see that their heads are in the shape of the clouds on the cover of the book.
^^^ see?! \(•-•)/
And look at how, while Hazel has her eyes closed, Augustus' eyes are open and he's just looking at her like she's the most amazing thing ever. Also like h-he knows what's going to happen. *sniffles* A-and he's looking at her like she is all he needs, even with the circumstances, he could be the happiest person in the world just by knowing that he loves her. L-like... like he doesn't have to die an honorable death, he could die peacefully just by having the thought of knowing that he is in love with Hazel Grace. 

*sniffles* Oh gosh, I'm making myself cry. •-• Alright, that's all from me. Just thought I would give out my opinion. 

Happy Holidays!

xx Mackenzie 

[ images via tumblr ] 

You Might Also Like

14 happy thoughts

  1. I knowwww! This is EXACTLY how I feel. Gah. I'm going to cry so hard when I see this. </3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH, same here! I'm going to need a truck load of tissue boxes. o-o

      Delete
  2. *sobs* WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS STUFF TO ME!?ITS JUST SOOOOO PERFECT!!!! I LOVE AUGUTUS!!! THIS POST IS SOO GOOD KAKEZ! *claps and cries* BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SORRY. BUT THANK YOUUUUU. <3

      Delete
  3. You already know how I feel about this poster, I won't bother repeating all my OMGs and ASDFGHJKL;s ;) XD This post >>>

    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you're never a bother. I can listen to your "OMGs and ASDFGHJKLs" all day. XD

      thank you. <3

      Delete
  4. Okay? NOT OKAY. The feels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect poster is perfect. I can not wait for this movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right. <3 I can't either.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I found this code on Tumblr, and used it on my blogs via Tumblr. Then I tried to see if it worked on this blog. I opened HTML gadget and pasted the code in there and then clicked save. :} So yeah... if you want the code, just email me. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie