"Story of My Life"

One Direction - Story of My Life

This song = perfection

*sobs* IT'S SO SAD AND BEAUTIFUL AND JUST-- ugh!!!

I better go before I get this post all wet with my fangirl tears. o-o

enjoy. <3

You Might Also Like

11 happy thoughts

  1. I just saw it the otherday and I ... well its seriously flawless and awesome. And my fangirl tears were well used;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes, yes, yes! it's so sweet, yet sad, and so moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of their most beautiful songs yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of their nicest songs and music videos! Although I'm still not a huge fan of them, this seems like a pretty big improvement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :) I thought it was very sweet. <3

      Delete
  5. So I know I kind of "gave up" One Direction awhile ago, but this video is so beautiful, and so real, definitely one of their best <3

    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie